Logo

Logo

logo 2

logo 2

© 2014 WilliamBoy Guitars – Todos os Direitos Reservados --

segunda-feira, 14 de outubro de 2013

Fabricacao

                              The next pictures were taken at Bailey Guitars's workshop  in UK during our BYO                                guitar making course .
                               I have no intention to show this as my Own work shop . And will give all 
                               the Credits to Mark Bailey the master guitar maker .

Group of friends at Bailey guitars , in the midle mark bailey , he's definetely awesome





































                                     From This point on are pictures taken at my workshop in Brazil  when I                                                started building my Own guitars .
                           




My first workshop . 


That's gorgeous isnt't it
E lindo nao e ? 
















That's Edu dreaming of his bass guitar . vinhatico body , amarelinho neck , purple heart fret board . 













Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

obrigado pelo comentario